Fire-Starter AB Workout
1 x 18 minute video
Instant MP4 download (yours to keep and take with you everywhere. No wifi, no worries!)
Duration: 17:56 minutes
File Size: 671.9 MB
Pick me if
Got a first date? Maybe a job interview? An uncomfortable conversation on the agenda? If you need a shot of confidence, then this workout is for you.
What it is
We love hitting our mats for a rocking core workout. Why? Aside from the obvious toned tummy (a welcome side effect) it’s one of the most effective ways to supercharge the Solar Plexus (A.K.A the Third Chakra or Manipura). Energetically, the Solar Plexus is directly linked to the quality of your confidence, courage and discipline. It’s the seat of personal power, self-esteem and will. A tuned up Solar Plexus is the key to feeling strength, purpose and power in your life. It’s your own built-in fire, fierce enough to burn through blocks, fears and B.S. It fuels you to move forward in your life with assertive, confident, sure-footedness. ‘Nuff said, right? Plus, we love that abs-on-fire feeling. You know, when your belly is so sore it hurts to laugh? Bliss bullets we call them because it’s pain and pleasure in equal measure!
Without further adieu let us introduce our Fire Starter Ab Workout video. In less than 20 minutes, this video will:
- Give you that abs-on-fire feeling with a purpose-built series of core strengthening exercises
- Boost your confidence, strength, power, determination
- Guide you through powerful intention setting process and help you craft a mantra to enhance your workout – and your day
- Engage the power of creative visualization to enhance results (physical, emotional and spiritual)
- Still the mind, lower cortisol and change brainwaves with a brief meditation and savasana to set you up for a powerful, focused and productive day
By the end of this video you’ll feel connected to the purity and power of your inner fire. You’ll feel lean, you’ll feel strong and that lingering burn in your belly will gift you with a strong sense of connection, on-point poise, and a double dose of willpower. Note that you can follow Caitlin for some modified versions of some of the moves (3 months postpartum when we filmed this!).