Short, Sweet + Sweaty Workout
Short on time but still want to sweat? Try this full body workout that takes less than 25 minutes from start to finish. It still has all the Wabi-Sabi goodness that you love and will have you sweating up a storm in a matter of minutes.
- Activate your intention for the day (sidenote: intention setting isn’t just for morning! Remember, every moment is an opportunity for a fresh start.)
- Give you a full-body, metabolism boosting workout to tighten and tone your muscles from top to toe
- Detoxify, purify and cleanse the body by stimulating the lymphatic system and increasing circulation
- Open your pores so can you sweat out toxins
- Boost cognitive function and clear your mind
- Help you tune in to an attitude of gratitude
On the other side, you’ll feel alive, alert and activated. Motivation kicks into gear, alongside your metabolism and a crystal clear mindset. And the fact that you can smash out a powerful, pocket-size workout before brekky (or on your lunch break… or while the kids are napping… or when your to-do list hijacks a longer workout) will give you a sense of achievement that will have you sailing through the rest of your day. Note: this is a high intensity workout- consider yourself warned!