Ever opened your eyes (before your alarm) to find the entire world waiting for you? A shimmering reality – colours you can almost taste and clarity that blinks answers into being. You know, those days when you’re feeling Full Power – soaring higher than an eagle, breaking the sound barrier and throwing seven different kinds of superhuman smoke? If this feels familiar, you’re probably already waking up Wabi-Sabi Well! If this sounds like something from your wildest dreams, then this new video is for you.
The Magic Morning Workout Video is thirty minutes of self-renewing, intention-driven exercise to set the tone for your entire day. It’s designed to boost happy hormones (endorphins), fuel that I-can-do-anything attitude and put you in a peak mental, physical and emotional state. Think of it as a fun, easy-to-follow template to transform your day. Because, as Annie Dillard says, “how we spend our days is, of course, how we spend our lives.”
I can’t guarantee levitation but this workout will get you pretty close. Specifically, the Magic Morning Workout video will:
- Wake up every single cell of your body with invigorating movements that get the blood pumping, clear the energy pathways, balance your energy centres (chakras) and boost your metabolism.
- Boost nitric oxide (the molecule of life force) and invite more joy into your day.
- Guide you through powerful intention setting process and help you craft a mantra that will keep you emotionally aligned for the day.
- Perform a simple (but incredibly powerful) gratitude ritual. Part of our arsenal in positive neuroplasticity – it’s all about adapting and changing your brain – fading out the negativity bias in favour of thoughts that improve your overall sense of wellbeing.
- Clear your mind and soak up the post-workout glow with a guided relaxation (savasana).
No need to take my word for it though…
“What I love about my Wabi-Sabi Well sessions is that we blend the best of all that with the stuff that feeds the spirit – intention-setting, morning sun on our faces and plenty of laughter. It feels amazing.” Rachel MacDonald
So today or tomorrow, carve out 30 minutes, roll out your mat and create some morning magic, Wabi-Sabi Well style. And then, watch what happens to your day.
2017 UPDATE: Can’t access this workout? It might not be in season. Head to the shop and download it to you device for instant access – no matter where you are or how strong/weak your wi fi signal. Note: Each WSW workout is available on youtube periodically and only for a limited time. So if you’re craving a Magic Morning Workout today, click here.
Enjoy your sweat sesh friends!
P.S. Ever had a workout interrupted by in-and-out (weak) wi fi signal? Now, you can download it to your device. Head to the shop and get mobile with your workouts. Take your guided session with you on the road, to the park, the beach, the gym, your bedroom or wherever you happen to be. As always thank you. By purchasing these digital offerings you support me in creating more for you.